Following rapid growth over the last 6 years, Intellias now invests into a scaleable Sales & Marketing organization. Our ambitious growth goals for 2019 define our need to quickly acquire new talents for different roles and with varied skillsets. To facilitate these plans, we are looking for a Marketing Manager in our HQ Office in Lviv to act as a link between our Marketing and Sales/Account Management. You will help Sales and Account Management teams with pre-qualification of leads/opportunities, filling RFIs and creating custom presentation materials.
- Maintain updated information in our CRM system, process new commercial requests, perform basic research on the incoming leads;
- Assist with requests for custom marketing collateral and presentations;
- Assess, propose and implement automation processes where efficiencies may be gained;
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and ad hoc reports;
- Support Sales and Account Management Teams with administrative tasks associated with contracting and other related paperwork.
- Demonstrable understanding of IT Industry, from local IT Outsourcing market to global technology trends; B2B software services sales cycle;
- Upper intermediate level of English, German would be a plus;
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities while maintaining a high-level of performance, adhere to tight deadlines;
- Superior planning and organization skills, detail-oriented;
- Able and willing to adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities.