Following rapid growth over the last decade, Intellias invests into building even smarter and more scalable Marketing organization. Our ambitious growth goals for 2022 will define our focus on high-potential vertical segments and the launch of the new value offerings. To facilitate these plans, we are looking for Senior Communications Specialist for Automotive to implement industry communications strategy, manage media relations, run paid campaigns, and grow our exposure on the target markets.
- Further develop and execute our automotive communications strategy as a part of a Communications team. Work in close cooperation with Head of Automotive Marketing;
- Build data-driven marketing campaigns that generate leads and strengthen the Automotive brand across different channels;
- Leverage both earned and owned channels to ensure that Intellias is valued as an industry leader;
- Research and run complex paid ad campaigns in close cooperation with design team and PPC specialist to maximize marketing opportunities;
- Be responsible for thought leadership & awareness campaigns;
- Execute PR and media relations management;
- Collaborate on social media planning and management to support a consistent brand image across various social platforms;
- Develop efficient email marketing activities, including monthly newsletters, automation flows and segmentation;
- Coordinate partner projects, including promotion at third-party portals, industry reports and co-marketing activities;
- Assist in the event management activities (both online and offline), including negotiating and delivering event sponsorship, speaking opportunities; organizing or supporting webinars and talks.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B marketing communications gained while working in a tech company or agency;
- Hands-on mentality and experience in managing and creating meaningful content in different formats and for various channels;
- Strong networking and pitching skills. Experience working directly with journalists, bloggers and analysts as well as managing PR agencies;
- C1 level English written and spoken communication;
- Curious, data driven and result-oriented mindset;
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a highly matrixed environment;
- Able to achieve alignment and collaboration among individuals and groups;
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback to peers and executives;
- Passion and commitment to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities;
- Ability to multi-task across numerous projects with exceptional attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Тебе також може зацікавити
Чому варто приєднатись до команди INTELLIAS
У нас ти знайдеш доброзичливе середовище та можливості навчатися й зростати щодня.
Можливості релокації в INTELLIAS
Отримуй новий досвід та відкривай нові горизонти, знаходячись лише в декількох годинах подорожі…
Підтримка здоров’я та спорту
Ми докладаємо максимум зусиль, щоб забезпечити комфортні умови для консультантів компанії, та піклуємося…
Як стати частиною команди INTELLIAS
Ми робимо все можливе, щоб спростити та прискорити твій шлях до нашої команди. Будемо раді бачити тебе...