Following rapid growth over the last 7 years, Intellias now invests into a scalable Sales & Marketing organization. Our ambitious growth goals for 2021 define our need to quickly acquire new talents for different roles and with varied skillsets. To facilitate these plans, we are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to plan and execute Intellias promotional activities within target industries and target locations.
The person will collaborate with industry leaders and tech experts to implement communications strategy, held industry-specific media relations, run ad campaigns, and manage Communications team to boost Intellias brand on market.
- Develop and lead our overall communications strategy, ensuring it is aligned with the company's leadership;
- Develop brand campaigns that grow Intellias awareness, establish a leadership position, and build pipeline, working in conjunction with demand gen;
- Build data-driven marketing campaigns that generate leads and strengthen the localized brand across different channels;
- Define and execute the go to market strategy for paid marketing channels by collaborating with stakeholders to identify and maximize marketing opportunities;
- Manage the on-the-ground media relations, issues management, crisis communications, content creation, and corporate and brand storytelling narratives;
- Support international expansion efforts by developing a communications strategy for each new region and executing with both speed and efficiency;
- Optimize and advance the strategy and voice for all executive communications, including speaking engagements and media interviews;
- Leverage both earned and owned channels to ensure that Intellias is valued as an industry leader;
- Establish communications governance and guidelines for country-level programs;
- Leverage organic social media and influencer marketing to boost public awareness;
- Manage team of Communications Managers to ensure Intellias content tells a consistent, differentiated, and compelling story.
- 5-6 years’ experience in digital marketing or communications department, preferably in tech company;
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a highly matrixed, fast-paced environment;
- Able to achieve alignment and collaboration among individuals and groups;
- Experience working directly with journalists, bloggers and analysts, as well as managing PR and AR agencies;
- Strong eye for developing meaningful content that tells a differentiated, data-driven story;
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback to direct reports, peers and executives;
- Passion and commitment to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities;
- Ability to multi-task across numerous projects with exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong networking, relationship building, and pitching skills;
- Curious, data driven and results-oriented mindset;
- Excellent English written and spoken communication.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.