PI online team is product squad continuously delivering online lending development for Ukrainian entity of Top European Retail Bank. Digital banking becoming must have feature for more and more customers. Our goal is to create leading customer experience in online lending processes via building innovative solutions and services. PI online lending team embraces agile mindset. Product vision is to keep and acquire new customers by decreasing leakage and provide easy to use and fast access to PI loans via Digital Channels. We are looking for an innovative, growth-oriented people who are obsessed with delivering amazing customer service.
- Testing back-end part of application and API;
- Functional testing Web UI;
- Analyze project documentation and business requirements;
- Create test documentation from scratch (test cases and scenarios, document features);
- Providing test reports;
- Estimate current/future tasks;
- Be an active team member (suggesting improvements, motivated to improve quality and self-performance);
- Participate meetings with a client, make a demo;
- Participate in test automation in the future (at least execution and have enough knowledge to report founded issues, understand which of tests out-of-date and what new should be created).
- 3+ year of manual testing experience of Web applications with back-end (DB, Web-Services, Integration between different systems/components);
- Excellent knowledge of testing methodology;
- Excellent knowledge of test design techniques and ability to combine it;
- Experience with RESTful or SOAP Web Services;
- Good knowledge of REST and API;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Good understanding of networking and how the Internet works;
- Good understanding of SDLC models (Scrum, Waterfall);
- Good task management skills in Jira;
- Basic experience with Git (GitLab or Bitbucket).
Would be a big plus:
- Automation skills with Java/JS/TypeScript;
- Experience with Selenium, JUnit and any other frameworks that help you to provide end-to-end testing;
- Understanding IBM Message Broker or Service Bus or any equal system;
- Experience with Docker;
- ISTQB certification.