Join Intellias ML/AI Team, which is focused on advanced machine learning solutions for different areas: from self-driving cars to self-service shops.
You will work with different customers all over the world and will be involved in all stages of solution creation: from technical proposal to shipping of the final product. You will have the opportunity to work in different ML subdomains with respect to your interests, skills and experience.
- Master's or PhD degree in a relevant domain (math statistics, math modelling, computer science, etc.);
- Deep expertise in Python development. Knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms;
- Good knowledge in classical machine learning algorithms, deep learning, modern neural network approaches;
- Knowledge of ML frameworks and libraries (more - better): Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Caffe2, scikit-learn, numpy, matplotlib, OpenCV, word2vec.
Experience with (more – better):
- LP, chatbots development, text content understanding.
- Object detection and tracking. -Gesture recognition, scene understanding, movement/action prediction. Semantic segmentation and instance semantic segmentation;
- Timeseries analysis: forecasting, clustering and classification;
- Data preparation: raw data annotation and labeling, data augmentation and normalization.
The following would be a big plus:
- C/C++, Java;
- Linux, Docker.