Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space.
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences.
Objectives of the role: lead a team of SRE with the Primary focus of Availability, Performance & Reliability that impact our customers, clients and business around the globe. Activities included but not least to - Define strategy / approach/ process and resources for Incident Management; Postmortem; Monitoring & Alertings; Dashboarding; Observability; Capacity Planning etc. Although the SRE Lead serves in a Team Lead capacity, he/she is still one of the strongest contributors to codebase and can work
closely with engineering to bring the company's platform to fruition as well as work together with the team to enable "autonomous operations" by keeping a balance between innovation and stability.
- At least 3 years experience on a leadership position in a mid-size SRE team, ideally within a Digital solution organisation;
- At least 5 years of autonomous operations experience, have implemented CI/CD pipelines to build and deliver containerized applications;
- At least 4 years of incident resolution experience in an large scale operations environment;
- Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Architecture/Framework (e.g. performance testing, monitoring, operations etc), Benchmarking, Design (e.g. compliance, security etc), Infrastructure/Network Engineering (planning, provision);
- Good experience in employ analytics, data ingestion and define/report trends Good understanding of SRE, DevOps and DevSecOps philosophies, technologies, platforms and tools, SLA/SLO/SLI management;
- Proficient in multiple infrastructure, observability/telemetry solutions and programming/scripting technologies;
- Experience with Chaos engineering is highly desired;
- Demonstrated sense of ownership, ability to troubleshoot complex problems under pressure and drive improvement;
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills.