The fast-growing design team is looking for a Lead UX/UI unicorn, proactive person, and a friend to join our Intellias team. The position requires constant business trips to Dubai.
Client is a major player in the Digital Advertising and the selected leader will be in front of the design team of one of the clients.
- Design experiences for web services and mobile apps;
- Perform user research, design prototypes, and verify results;
- Create UCD based on market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings;
- Simply communicate complex ideas, whether on paper, face to face, or designing UX and UI;
- Manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure;
- Be a leader for the client creative team.
- 6+ years of UX/UI experience;
- Rich and self-explanatory portfolio;
- Strong emphasis on the user research;
- Understanding of the specific patterns for different HCI, web, and mobile platforms;
- Knowledge of composition, colors, and typography;
- Good taste is a must;
- Open mindset and aspiration to be a team player;
- Strong communication skills;
- Advanced English;
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC;
- Experience with Agile development framework, but not essential.