Our customer is one of the most iconic brands in Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with European based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in EMEA region (~50 countries).
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve software packages;
- Track test results and defects in relevant tools/databases and pro-actively take on new challenges by learning new tools and environments;
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables;
- Collaborate effectively with engineers and other team members;
- Be part of an atmosphere of continuous improvement;
- Adapt quickly to new technologies.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience, including at least 2 years of JVM in general and ideally with Scala development;
- Experience with AWS;
- Knowledge of Apache Spark;
- BSc or MSc degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience;
- Knowledge of HTTP, REST principles and TCP/IP networking;
- Experience with running highly available services serving millions of requests;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Readiness to learn new technologies and business domains;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a very strong team player;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.