An intelligent Facility management tool with predictive maintenance focus for the manufacturing industry. The system provides a real-time overview of manufacturing assets status as well as an analysis to predict possible asset failure. Predictive maintenance can be used both in real-time and in the long run, leading to cost-savings through more efficient asset usage and maintenance based on sensors data.
- Creating and maintaining scalable, reliable, consistent, and repeatable systems;
- Implementing, configuration and deployment using Doker and Kubernetes;
- Working closely with Development to deploy new software and improve existing systems;
- Responding reliably to on-call issues as needed;
- Setup and tune performance measurement pipelines for different target platforms.
- 5+ years of professional experience in IT operations or DevOps;
- Experience Working Distributed Systems;
- Experience Designing and Maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
Programming experience/skills with one or more of the following:
- Required: GoLang, Bash, Shell, Python;
- Experience with OpenShift;
- Linux administration;
- Monitoring systems (Infrastructure, application monitoring);
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
- Experience working with highly virtualized environments and Containerization (Docker);
- Proven experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes);
- Experience with on-premise deployment.