The EX.CO Research & Development team's mission is to change the way people consume content on the web. We are working with top-tier publishers and brands worldwide including MTV, Huffington Post, CNBC and many more. With only 15 hands-on developers, we serve over 500 million page views per month and help our partners deliver engaging content to their audience.
- You will develop code that works on a scale, relevant both for back end and client (500M+ page views, 6B analytics events, CDN, Caching layers, scaling, performance, etc.);
- You will create a product everyone sees (friends, family);
- You will be one of a small, very strong, development team and take a major role;
- You will take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment;
- You will be responsible for creating a product that should look and feel great in every site, platform, and device.
- We love to learn new technologies and be innovative with new ideas;
- We invest in people, you will have a personal development plan with personal goals.
- Front end: AngularJS, React.js, Sass, Webpack, etc.;
- Back end: Microservices with Node.js (ES6), AWS Cloud, ELB, Docker, Jenkins.
- Lead the development of cool new features, services, and APIs;
- Coordinate between the product and your team to scope, estimate, test and deliver end to end features;
- Integrate and continuously improve agile methodologies within your team;
- Be a guide on how to write reusable code and libraries, optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Be a leader. Provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members.
At least 5 years experience in development roles;
2+ years experience in Senior developer position and readiness to become a Tech Lead;
3+ years of experience with React and AngularJS is required;
A team player who knows how to drive things and listen;
Proven ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment;
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum viable product quickly;
Understanding of microservices/Node.js;
Experience with AWS or other cloud providers;
Focus on quality and simplicity;
Experience as a Team leader / Technical lead will be a plus;
English upper-intermediate+ and excellent communication skills.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree.