Highly Automated Driving team encompasses making High Definition maps for next-generation automotive technologies.
We're seeking for engineers with experience in micro-services, with DevOps mindset with focus on automation who know how to scale and deploy.
- Oversee the team of 7 developers, control the quality and performance;
- Communicate to stakeholders and manage their expectations;
- Manage project backlog, control road-map, resolve blockers;
- Contribute to development and enhancement of 3D HD live maps using Scala/Java;
- Implement/adapt algorithms for road/graph maintenance.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills, OOAD, architecture and design patterns;
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering with Java/Scala;
- Experience with large-scale, data-heavy distributed systems (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.);
- Expertise in cloud-based infrastructure (Docker, AWS CloudFormation, AWS ECS and ECR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker);
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD);
- Experience with Micro-service architecture;
- Experience with REST API;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Will be a plus:
- Skills in math, geometry, probability theory and statistics;
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes will be a plus.