The client is a Swiss banking group, via their online financial platform and analysis & selection tools, they are active in trading in equities, funds, bonds, warrants, options & futures and cryptocurrencies. The bank also offers services designed specifically for asset managers and corporate clients. In addition, the bank offers forex platforms and services, robo-advisory, thematic trading certificates and portfolios as well as traditional banking services, including mortgages, savings accounts and multi-currency credits cards.
- Front and Back-end Testing for a development team of 5-10 Engineers;
- Introduce QA Automation practice to the team;
- Setting up QA processes and practices fitting the team and customer needs;
- Reporting project and quality progress, metrics;
- Help the Product Owner and Dev team to create and organise the product backlog;
- Actively participate in the further development of project organisation and improving project processes;
- Facilitate daily Scrum, Sprint planning, Sprint review, Retrospective, Refinement and other meetings and activities;
- Escalate/Remove impediments for the team;
- Serve and coach teams with JIRA and Confluence activities, control the discipline;
- Track project progress, make sure timelines, quality standards and work procedures are kept;
- Communication with the client and make sure there is transparency between both sites.
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Microservices and supportive frameworks;
- Good leadership skills, team building and motivating, communication, cultural awareness, and negotiating;
- Strong skills in Java 8+ and OOP;
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch;
- Strong skills with Selenium framework (knowledge of Serenity is a plus);
- Deep understanding of design patterns and applying them on projects;
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools;
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures;
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others);
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar);
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
- Experience in Scrum processes establishment with further adjustments;
- Experience with testing cross-browsers — creating functional, boundary, edge, etc. test cases;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge utilising Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence);
- Experience in API testing, GIT source control, Jenkins;
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced written and spoken English.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Will be a plus:
- Scrum Master certification or proven experience as SM.