Lead HR Business Partner will drive the HR Business Partnership in Intellias.
- Lead the team of HR Business Partners;
- Act as an HRBP for one of the segments;
- Be an advisor for HRBPs, contribute to their professional growth;
- Provide partnership to the business in developing strategic plans of retention and growing top-performing talent in-line with the business priorities of the delivery department and organizational goals;
- Create and lead retention practices and custom initiatives for engagement teams;
- Be a pro-active advisor and influencer for heads of the delivery departments and units to protect and develop the “people business,” maintaining healthy relationships across the business unit;
- Take an active part in (and be co-responsible for) delivery KPIs improvements, through developing special programs;
- Consult and educate delivery managers to make sure that people management processes are run properly;
- Measure and analyze team satisfaction and engagement;
- Prepare HR reports and presentations for the delivery department leadership and the customers on demands (e.g., retention approach);
- Assist with preparation of Town-Hall and online All-Hands meetings, collect resonating topics for specific teams;
- Assist with regular human-related status updates and news bulletins;
- Take part in change and risk management for people-related topics, etc.
- 5+ years of experience as an HR BP, including strategic support for the company to align HR practices with the business priorities;
- 2+ years of a leadership experience;
- A focus on delivering business outcomes, the ability to understand the business to influence business decisions;
- Experience in executing an HR strategy and influencing individuals outside of HR to take action in the best interest of the business and employees;
- Confident in stepping forward to confront difficult issues;
- Confidence to have a strong point of view and express it even if it proves unpopular;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment and be able to juggle multiple priorities successfully;
- Strong understanding of HRIS systems supporting the HR functions;
- An ability to build long-term, trusting relationships with colleagues.