Following rapid growth over the last 6 years Intellias now invests into a scaleable Sales & Marketing organization. Our ambitious growth goals for 2019 will define our focus on the highest performing lead generation campaigns and efficient scaling of our best practices. To facilitate these plans, we are looking for a Lead Generation Researcher in our HQ Office in Lviv. At this position you will be responsible for identifying high potential lead generation activities for Intellias industry initiatives and event campaigns. You will also measure and analyze campaigns’ performance against goals and provide appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
- Closely collaborate with Industry Leaders to support the target markets growth strategy, meet both qualitative and quantitative KPIs;
- Produce warm leads through online research, industry networking, outbound campaigns and industry events. If necessary, initiate follow-up cold calls with a prospect;
- Create campaigns from initial concept through completion, generating targeted leads, managing follow-up campaigns, carefully documenting the results and running post-campaign measurement;
- Seek ways to streamline and improve lead generation activities.
- Demonstrable understanding of IT Outsourcing industry, its business models, sales cycle and markets;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to write for engagement and conversion, tune content/style for different segments and buyer personas;
- Hands-on experience with lead generation automation & analytics tools;
- Advanced level of English, German would be a plus;
- High level of self-organization and time management skills;
- Previous experience with lead generation or sales on B2B markets would be a plus.