An intelligent workspace management tool for smart offices in the 21st century. The system provides real time overview of office space capacity as well as an analysis to optimize the office layout. Space utilization can be optimized both in real time, and in the long run, leading to cost-savings through more efficient usage of the limited resource of space.
- 7+ years of web development experience developing/architecting web applications;
- Strong logic and analytical skills;
- Database Experience - Postgres or other relational databases;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments;
- Experience with modern dev stack (Docker, Kubernetes) as well as cloud hosting solutions.
Social skillset needed:
- Strong experience interfacing with other software engineers and an impressive background in building software;
- Ability to review code and provide structured feedback;
- Ability to stay organized and continue to push projects forward;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
- Proven ability to work in a CI/CD production environment;
- Passion for delivering strong, dependable code;
- Passion for exploring new development platforms, languages, and methodologies;
- Expertise in debugging scale and performance issues.