Intellias moving towards becoming a trusted provider of a full cycle of IT business offering, starting from product ideation and innovation management and ending with legacy product maintanance and product sunset. A new dedicated organization has been established - Technology Office, that shall be the key owner and facilitator of enabling that cycle of offerings.
Solution Group , a strategic segment in Technology Office, consists of high-end professionals with a consultant skillset. The aim of this unit is to provide solution-oriented services to our potential, new and existing customers as well as to internal company units.
Business Analysis and Product Management are the key components that allow the company to complete the the full solution cycle. Thus we are looking for the skilled leader who can set the practice up, drive the delivery of high-value services related to business analysis and product design, and that will join Intellias leadership team and will contribute to achieving the strategic goals and objectives.
- Develop service portfolio for Product Management and BA related services and offering;
- Establish Product Management practice and become its leader;
- Place Product Management into company's delivery cycle;
- Enhance technology consultancy practice at Intellias.
- Support business development and pre-sales functions at Intellias;
- Enhance and drive Business Analysis practice;
- Define BA/PdM service scenarios/artifacts("contracts") that need to be executed and provided to/by 3-rd parties;
- Lead solution scope management to ensure that final result covers client business needs and Intellias capabilities.
- Analyze capability gaps within client organization or pain points for target market. Suggest improvement methods and appropriate solution options;
- Identify and define business needs and goals. For Enterprises, clearly outline stakeholders' impact and their outlook on the project and teams;
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Managerequirements communication considering the project's specifics and stakeholders'preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops;
- Evaluate business analysis processes and continuously improve them. Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes;
- Mentor other analysts on request. Organize knowledge sharing and training sessions for other analysts. Contribute to Intellias' corporate knowledge base.
- Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering (desirable);
- Business education (desirable).
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development life cycle;
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques;
- Awareness of IT industry and digitalization trends for 3-5 previous years (desirable);
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches;
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence);
- Knowledge of prototyping tools;
- Industry domain knowledge (desirable): automotive, location, finance, retail;
- Systems domain knowledge (desirable, e.g. ERP, CRM, IoT);
- Knowledge in product management best practices (desirable).
Skills & Abilities:
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills;
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills;
- Strong analytical skills for critical assessment of information from numerous sources;
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form;
- Setting clear priorities and time-management. Ability to handle multi-tasking;
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement.
- One of the following (desirable): IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA, Pragmatic Marketing.
- IT industry experience: 5 years or more, including collaboration with clients abroad;
- Experience in business analysis or product management: 8 years or more, including defining solutions from idea to production;
- Proven experience in communication to large audiences and top management;
- Experience in training development and conduction (desirable).