Intellias is working as a technology consulting partner for Innovative British-Emirati Trade Finance bank, which is Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Our partner is strategically located in the innovation-friendly environment of the Abu Dhabi Global Market and positioned to take advantage of the UAE’s role as a global trade hub.
Envisioned as the world’s-first digital corporate trade bank, our partner seeks to address the trade finance gap, left by incumbent trade banking models and FinTech platforms.
Having automated operational flexibility, data integration and advanced analytics in an accessible, real-time and transparent manner as a core value, the client offers a wide spread of client-centric Fin-Tech and e-commerce solutions on global corporate market, actively takes advantage of cutting-edge cloud technologies and has an aim to reimagine corporate trade banking.
We are looking for a Lead Business Analyst who will help us to create Online Banking Corporate Client Experience Portal, Back Office Portal and be involved with the development of the IT systems for our Customer.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (product owner, business analyst or requirements manager);
- 3+ years of consulting experience;
- 3+ years of leading the BA team or consulting projects on the customer side;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Banking, Computer Science or related fields;
- Readiness for travels to the UAE for a few weeks;
- Project management experience;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity;
- Experience in conducting client meetings;
- Great interpersonal skills.
Banking or Fin-Tech experience:
- Working experience with integration with COTS;
- Experience in data flow mapping and GDPR practices;
- Agile/Scrum methodologies familiarity;
- Fluent English level is required;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player.
- Take an active part in enterprise commercial systems development;
- Identify and analyze business needs and elaborate requirements, prepare documentation and provide BA support for the development team;
- Design, implement and deploy Online Banking Corporate Client Experience Portal, Back Office Portal, enterprise service bus (ESB) solutions;
- To lead the BA team of 3-6 people;
- Provide BA support with selection and integration COTS with enterprise systems;
- Optimize existing enterprise solutions;
- Elaborate measures for increasing business value and efficiency;
- Provide BA support for the integration of enterprise solutions with modern clouds and solutions (Azure, Oracle, etc.).