The customer is an independent software development company focused on providing the best possible SaaS solutions for the gaming industry. All products and services are built with an emphasis on integration, flexibility, and high quality at affordable prices. While the products work extremely well together, they equally fit independently into other platforms, that being in-house or with any third-party software.
Join us and you will:
- Become a part of product development company that utilizes cutting edge technologies to make their products market leaders;
- Deal with extremely challenging tasks for high load system development;
- Have the possibility to go further in your skills improvement (lots of expertise within the organization, external consultancy);
- Have the space for career development;
- Work in excellent work conditions and modern office in the city center;
- Have flexible work schedule.
- Analyze incidents and fix/monitor their fixing;
- Provide support to clients who are integrating with our application;
- Monitor production error and escalate in case of any potential issue;
- Monitor production environment and report on monitoring activities.
- Previous technical support experience operating in a Tier 2 or above capacity;
- Ability to read and understand technical logs;
- Ability to understand and API calls;
- Intermediate or upper English level;
- A good attitude with willingness and flexibility.