Our customer is one of the key players in the world of maps and navigation platform.
We as a part of customer’s program develop in-car navigation systems which enables connected navigation for leading car producers.
The goal of the project is to provide comfortable navigation services for the car driver during the trip. For this purpose, the software collects and analyzes information from other sub-systems like Map data, Routing, Traffic load, etc.
The goal of this particular team is to ensure the quality of the solution.
- Guarantee Quality of in-car navigation solutions;
- Create, review, execute and maintain functional test cases based on Use Cases and stakeholder input in order to cover the entire functionality of the program on the System Test Layer;
- Create detailed reports for all kind of tests containing the test environment, test execution results, observed bugs;
- Cover the entire bug life cycle from creating understandable and complete bug reports over follow up, retest, bug fix validation and closure;
- Perform thorough regression testing;
- Prepare test design according to the defined test approach to guarantee full coverage of product specifications or requirements;
- Support Program Management and work streams with feedback on product quality, support of test execution and bug validation;
- Attend recurring program meetings;
- Readiness for business trips (Germany or Poland).
- Minimum 1 year experience in QA;
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Basic understaning of Linux, command line;
- Understanding network protocols basics;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Reporting (JIRA/Zephyr, Confluence);
- Ability to work independently with no supervision.
Would be a plus:
- Any programming/scripting language experience;
- Experience with Embedded and/or navigation software.