Based in London, our customer is operating in public health and agriculture. The project is based on using biotechnology and works for improving life quality and agriculture effectiveness in an aggressive environment. The complex of information technology solutions must be developed for convenient and effective management and establishing in time delivery and deployment in all steps and project branches of all sensitive parts. We are looking for an experienced angular engineer who can create high quality and good performance frontend using best practices for mobile apps.
- 1+ years of working experience in software engineering;
- Experience developing iOS mobile native applications in Swift/SwiftUI;
- Experience with SwiftUI and Combine;
- Solid understanding of iOS mobile development life cycle;
- Knowledge of iOS UI design principles and best practices;
- Experience with at least one of these design architectures: MVVM, MVC, VIPER, Clean;
- Experience consuming RESTful JSON/XML web services;
- Experience with Git;
- Excellent problem solving, debugging skills, critical thinking;
- Aptitude and desire to independently learn new technologies;
- Intermediate or higher English level, good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in maps (HERE);
- Experience in automated user interface functional testing;
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies;
- Experience with iOS performance profiling tools and optimization techniques;
- Experience with Open API standard (Swagger);
- Experience with push notifications;
- Working knowledge of Internationalization.