Our customer's private cloud infrastructure for financial and analytical services are used by many companies.
We are experts in "Infrastructure as a Code" approaches and top specialists located in Germany and Ukraine.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will help us in developing automation tools & continuous integration systems within our development and production organization.
The following project activities will be part of your continuous delivery role as DevOps Engineer:
- Maintenance (version upgrades, testing, operations infrastructure management) and Administration (ITSM ticket resolution, monitoring) of Jenkins Toolchain (e.g. Sonar, Nexus, Bitbucket, Git) and Agile Toolchain (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Crowd) in the context of OpenShift. Good Linux command line experience is mandatory and shell scripting, cron job skills are an advantage. Service support hours divided into shifts.
- Continuous Monitoring, Alert Events and root-cause-analysis on problems with Grafana (Dynatrace, Kibana & Elastic Search etc.) are key activities. Document your findings and solutions in KM tool and extend self-service documentation independently (e.g. Confluence).
- Self-organized agile updates of user story progress and ticket resolution progress in project management tool (e.g. Jira).
- 1+ year experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux based system;
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins as code/Jenkins docker;
- Good scripting skills (Bash, Shell);
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes);
- Confidence with configuration management tools (Terraform/Ansible);
- Database related knowledge: PostgreSQL, Payara;
- Familiarity with a Tool-Chain or any of the listed: SonarQube, Nexus, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, GIT;
- Familiarity with general monitoring principles and tools like Prometheus/Grafana;
- Quick learner, self-motivated, well-organized, responsible, detail-oriented and strong team player;
- At least Intermediate English level.