The largest Ukrainian telecommunication operator providing communications and data services based on a broad range of mobile and fixed-line technologies, including 4G. Company's customer base amounts to over 26 million in mobile and more than 1 mln in broadband internet.
Kyivstar is a part of VEON, one of the world's largest integrated telecommunications companies, headquartered in Netherlands. The holding company owns telecom assets in the CIS countries, Europe, Asia, and Africa, and its shares are freely traded on the stock exchange (NASDAQ).
Kyivstar has achieved big success thanks to investment into development of its own fiber-optic network which is an important link in the traffic exchange between Europe and Asia, and it is a reliable partner of Ukrainians in the connection with the other countries of the world. The company provides roaming services in 195 countries on 5 continents.
- Operational support and incidents fixing of DWH and BI reports;
- Working as a part of one or more agile teams: analysis and testing of features, configuration and fixes of existing functionality, root cause analysis for incidents.
- 1+ years of experience as a test engineer, performing manual tests;
- Knowledge of software testing processes, alignment with software development methodologies;
- Experience in test design and elaboration of test documentation;
- Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL;
- Experience working with source-controls tools like GIT / SVN;
- Experience with Test Management Tools – Jira;
- Strong analytical abilities.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of the majority of typical application architectures (desktop, web, client-server, multi-tier, etc.);
- Special attention to software quality and usability;
- Experience with PL/SQL Developer;
- Experience with ETL Informatica;
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban.