Our customer develops and implements mobile enterprise solutions that help clients solve complex business problems and optimize efficiency. With more than two decades of hands-on experience in enhancing the built environment, the company is an innovator in transforming the workflow, improving performance and asset management.
Our client’s solutions help forward-thinking organizations strategically utilize their physical assets, which results in significant savings, higher return on investment, and reduced risk. The software and solutions delivered led to critical improvements in the accuracy and efficiency of data collection and reporting, allowing management to see instantaneous results. Projects include web portals, mobile and cloud-based platforms that enable teams to collect, share, and access data in real-time remotely.
- Prepare and collect data;
- Generate and review reports;
- Update questionnaires (using a configuration tool);
- Organize specification and requirement documents;
- Prepare devices (iOS and Windows):
- Publish questionnaires with updates;
- Import meta data;
- Prepare servers:
- Rebuild database;
- Configure applications to point to new database servers;
- Support training.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC;
- Experience with database development using Microsoft SQL Server.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with BI software such as Power BI or Crystal Reports;
- Acquaintance with VB.