The customer is developing an electronic control unit for a premium Germany car manufacturer that is used to download HD map data in NDS format from an OEM cloud and to supply the required map content to the automated driving unit in the vehicle via the ADASIS V3 interface. The software providing the ADASIS data must meet safety aspects according to ISO26262.
The aim of the project is to provide verification via software testing on the integration level of components (SWE.5) for an ECU for highly automated driving.
An SW environment based on Google Test is used to create and execute the test cases. The components are embedded in this environment and the input and output interfaces are tested with test data sets.
- Support of development of the product;
- Implement integration tests for components of the system;
- Failure investigation;
- Regular communication with the remote team;
- Reporting on results of your work.
- C++ 11;
- CI(Jenkins), Gerrit/Git;
- Google Test Framework;
- Google Mock Framework.
- Commercial experience with C++ (preferably C++11) software development would be a plus;
- Passionate about programming;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a very strong team player;
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Experience of working with embedded systems;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with Docker, CI, Jenkins.