In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Software Development Engineer, to take part in development of In-car navigation product.
- Support of existing product on pre-production and post-production phase;
- Develop new features and support of existing;
- Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features in supported programming languages;
- Write a highly optimized code;
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability and modularity;
- Integrate our solution with other parts of Navigation platform;
- Ensure the features are integrated on the target platforms in a way that meets the expectations of the customer.
- Understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns;
- Software architecture design skills;
- Experience developing Multi-threaded software components;
- Experience using REST, SOAP and similar remote communication techniques;
- Pre-Intermediate or higher level of English, good communication skills;
- Analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- Knowledge of OOAD, architecture and design patterns, API design principles.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with embedded systems and hardware.