Based in London, our customer is operating in public health and agriculture. The project is based on using biotechnology and improving life quality and agriculture effectiveness in an aggressive environment. The complex of information technology solutions must be developed for convenient and effective management and establishing time delivery and deployment in all steps and project branches of all sensitive parts. We are looking for an experienced angular engineer who can create high quality and good performance frontend using best practices for web apps with microservice architecture.
- Work closely with the UI/UX designer to implement the web app according to the design wireframes and guidelines;
- Designing and developing reusable, testable front-end components, improve the platform and mobile responsive web;
- Translate visual ideas into working, efficient code.
- 1+ years of professional experience in software development;
- Experience with Less/Sass CSS Pre-processors;
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Passion for quality and close attention to details;
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies;
- Intermediate or higher English level, good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and REST-services;
- Knowledge of TypeScript;
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.