In cooperation with the US EV OEM, Intellias is looking for a skilled Software Development Engineer, to take part in the development of in-car navigation products.
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability, and modularity;
- Bug triages / bug fixes for a system that is already in production;
- Implement ideas from Product Backlog into a reliable working product;
- Feature development for upcoming releases;
- Develop APIs and microservices;
- Promote code quality and app reliability with the latest architectural patterns;
- High code standards, detailed code review with good automatic code quality, and test checking allow for smooth development.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in software development;
- Familiarity with Node JS;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, databases, and caching;
- Experience with event-driven microservices and cloud architecture;
- Experience with common development tools such as Babel, Webpack, and yarn;
- Experience with testing frameworks;
- Ability to perform benchmarking and optimization;
- Comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Proficiency with server-side languages: Go, Python, TypeScript, Java;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with TDD/BDD testing;
- Experience with Git.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Middle Vue.js developer - Mobile App
Senior React Native Mobile App Engineer
JSON, Scrum, Android, Agile, REST, IOS, Redux, TypeScript, Swift, React Native
Middle full stack developer (PHP+JS)