If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications;
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders;
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions;
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals;
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements;
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Min 2 years’ working object-oriented programming principles;
- Min 2 years’ wworking experience with NodeJS, NestJS;
- Good understanding of non-relation database principles. Experience with any of NoSQL DB is advantage MongoDB, DynamoDB, or CouchDB;
- Working eexperience with GIT;
- Good understating of the REST API Principles;
- Showing presenting to any project from which was part will be consider as advantage;
- Knowledge on AWS will be considered as advantage.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Middle NodeJS Developer
Lead React Native Developer (Mobile)
Senior Backend developer (node.js)