Our customer is one of the most well-known brands in the Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with European based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in the EMEA region (~50 countries).
- Work with Client associates from IT and Data Science/Platform teams to build new digital products;
- Work closely with Client data scientists and data engineers to develop digital solutions and industrialize diverse applications (web and mobile);
- Plan cloud backend architecture;
- Work together with Android development team;
- Be partly involved in WEB UI development(React JS);
- Write reusable code and libraries;
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Implement security and data protection;
- Write tests.
- Proficiency in backend development with Node.js; experience with Typescript;
- Experience with React JS;
- Experience with unit/integration tests using: jest, mocha, nock, chai, etc.;
- Awareness with Amazon Web Services (RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Lambda);
- Good understanding of computer science in algorithms, analysis, computer organization, data structures;
- Awareness in Virtualization/Containerization: Docker;
- Awareness of CI/CD toolchains (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory etc);
- Familiarity with Serverless framework;
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team and practice open and proactive communication both written and verbal;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL - indexing, performance optimization, etc.;
- Familiarity with AWS Amplify;
- Understands Kubernetes/AWS ECS.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Strong Middle Frontend Engineer
NodeJS Engineer for Private Equity Investment Platform
Middle front-end developer (Vue.js)