HD Live Map Product represents integration of HD Map and its native layers with additional layers of: Live Roads and Humanized Driving where Map consistency is assured across map versions. HERE HD Lanes is a content product that includes very comprehensive lane content everywhere to enable advanced lane level guidance and ADAS (advanced driver assistant system) use cases.
You will be responsible for alternative implementation of data transformation in order to verify correctness of the feature. Also, you'll will be working with optimization and paralelization of the framework.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to resolve dependencies and deliver high-quality software on time;
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and product demos;
- Take accountability for implementation and quality of software products as well as time and complexity estimation of own technical tasks.
- CI (Jenkins), Gerrit/Git.
- B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields;
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering with Java and adjacent open source technologies;
- Proficiency in Java 8 Core;
- Good understanding of basic software design approaches and architectural patterns;
- Good analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills, OOAD
- Experience with Scala and functional programming is a big plus
- Experience working with CI/CD environments;
- Experience in implementation of unit tests, experience with protobuff;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Good communication skills in English both written and spoken;
- Understanding of Agile engineering practices;
- Working with big data would be a plus.