Our client, a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies, is looking for a strong and motivated Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and frameworks. You will be part of a talented software scrum team that is building the next generation of our product using micro services technology stack.
Take responsibility to lead the software architecture throughout IT project lifecycles (Business development, Scoping, Design, Development, and Ongoing operations). Ensure solution meets customer business and technical needs by leveraging Amdocs IT assets and best practices while considering IT strategic goals.
- Software Architect have full autonomy to deliver agreed technical objectives. Make decisions requiring extensive analysis and interpretation, including several intangible factors. Provides technical expertise in terms of software usage, and functional and non-functional aspects;
- Work with software engineers and other architects to define and refine the product structure to align with the business, development, deployment, and maintenance needs;
- Work with customers and product line management to identify, refine, and translate customer needs into concrete technical requirements;
- Support and lead architectural decisions and tasks within a product line or across multiple product lines (cross-portfolio);
- Lead projects, review technical designs, and provide guidance to software engineers on technical and architectural design decisions;
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, and products, you will propose and follow through with improvements in processes and tools;
- Acquire an in depth understanding of the customer context while making technical decisions and choices.
- 5+ years of proven experience in defining customer requirements, solution designs, and project implementation;
- Experience in independently learning new technologies and designing solutions around them;
- Java: sprint boot based microservice stack such as open-API, Spring Cloud, Spring DATA, Spring JPA;
- Practical experience with messaging: Kafka, RabbitMQ;
- Hands-on with Databases: CouchBase, AWS RDS;
- Experience with Container platform: OpenShift, EKS, AKS, ElasticSearch, Grafana and OpenZiplin;
- Experience in leading team in cross- domain solution within the organization;
- Experience in designing end-to-end solution including system, software, application, integration and security considerations;
- Knowledge of modern integration technologies;
- Knowledge in MicroServices Architecture and Technologies;
- Knowledge of Software Architecture within major public clouds like AWS, GCP, Azure.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working on cross-domain platform integration;
- Analyzing enterprise security, network, and platform policies to come up with solutions to address business requirements while building on existing capabilities;
- Familiarity with Azure AD for application identity management;
- Knowledge of data integration and data pipeline designs.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.