Zeta intends to replace many legacy systems in use by banks for processing payments. Banks need to leapfrog into an era of connected devices and omnipresent commerce. Banking should become an integral part of the commerce and enterprise systems, thereby enabling seamless consumer and business transactions. The average number of interactions an account holder may have with a bank would increase to 12-15 per day in the near term from the current average of 3-4 transactions per month. These could grow to an unimaginably large number in future. Most banking systems aren’t designed for this scale. In many ways, these systems are limiting the imagination of possibilities. We want this changed fundamentally, in an inter-operable and regulatory compliant manner.
We build large-scale transaction processing systems that can work with many current and future payment networks. We build applications that help banks realize the value of this new approach early. We help banks to rapidly deliver the value of these applications to their customers.
- Building highly-scalable and secure payments platform;
- Primary owners of one or more components of the platform and will drive innovation in your area of ownership;
- Working with various product teams gathering requirements and adding capabilities;
- Working with some of the smartest people in the industry and will have ample opportunity to learn and grow;
- Using cutting-edge cryptography to secure payments beyond industry standards;
- Deriving actionable insights by mining TBs of data;
- Building low-level infrastructure that aims to push the boundaries of network performance;
- Participating actively in recruitment and nurturing of engineers as awesome as you.
- Good understanding of Databases;
- Good understanding of networking (especially with HTTP);
- Good understanding of OS concepts;
- 3+ years of experience;
- Should have hands on development experience with Object Oriented Programming (Java + Spring Boot) on a large scale system;
- Good with concepts of scaling and worked with distributed systems;
- Identify patterns and provide solutions to class of problems;
- Research, evaluate and socialize new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system;
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize and handle dependencies with minimal oversight.