Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for a Java Developer who will join to the development of new bespoke white label application to manage Health Savings accounts for its clients. Our client is one of the most well-known and funded startups in its industry, based in the United States. By joining our team, you will get exceptional business\technical\multinational experience working with the demanded product in a competitive American market.
The candidate will be a part of brand new project team to create top-notch system from scratch, acting as key team member. The project goal is to build and set up new scalable product and increase time to market for the system.
The team is responsible for all aspects of building the product, from ideation to creation. Cloud-native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within the project.
- 3+ years of experience in Java;
- Deep practical experience with Spring Boot;
- Deep understanding of microservices architectural principles;
- Knowledge of different communication protocols (REST, gRPC, events, messaging);
- Hands-on experience with Docker containerization for different environments;
- Understanding of CI/CD practices and types of quality gates;
- Hands-on experience with unit/integration/API testing for microservices;
- Taking full responsibility for the results of own work;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree.