The product we are developing is the enterprise resource planning application for veterinary businesses for swiss customer. The application comprises a number of modules: customer and patient management, appointments management, sales and invoicing, accounting, warehouse, supply chain management, etc. The application has to work on different platforms, has to be highly secured, modular, extensible and customizable. Agile Scrum development process is used on the project. We pay much attention to the quality, therefore all code has to be covered with unit-tests. We are looking for a person that will join the team working on business logic and will help us to achieve the project success.
Java 8, Spring 3, JPA 2/EclipseLink, PostgreSQL, JasperReports, Swing/MigLayout, AOP/AspectJ, Maven, Windows/Mac OS.
- Technical tasks implementation, design, refactoring;
- Technical documentation;
- Code review, code optimization.
- 1+ years of experience with Java programming language;
- OOAD, design patterns, architectural patterns, UML;
- Knowledge of Java EE technologies (in particular JPA/Hibernate/EclipseLink);
- Knowledge of relational databases, experience with at least one of the Database Management Servers (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.), expertise in SQL programming;
- Understanding of the commercial software development process, stages of the software life cycle;
- Good spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Desktop technologies (Swing);
- Work experience with build tools (Maven);
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Mac;
- Aspect Oriented Programming;
- Work experience with project documentation, ability to analyze software requirements.