Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for Automation QA Engineer who will join to the development of Cloud Voice Platform application based on SaaS solution. Our client is one of the leading telecommunications companies based in the United States. Our client, together with our teams in Kyiv and Kharkiv, uses the Agile oriented approaches and trending technologies such as AWS, Cassandra, Hadoop, Python, Scala, Microservices. By joining our team, you will get exceptional technical\multinational experience working with highly scalable, resilient solutions, and innovative product that already on production.
- Quality Assurance is responsible for the quality of the software across the customer's MVP that is released to production;
- As AQA you will be responsible for supporting current test automation framework, improving it, writing and supporting tests;
- Work closely with development to assure that stories are feature complete and have high quality by writing automated tests and/or performing manual testing;
- Work with the technical product manager to help define requirements and ensure that all business feature stories have proper acceptance criteria;
- Identify and triage bugs and work with Development to prioritize and fix them.
- 2+ years of experience as AQA and not less than 1 year with java;
- Experience with JUnit 5 and AssertJ will be a plus;
- Experience with cloud platforms, AWS is preferred;
- Be ready to work across time-zones, ability to work with remote teams effectively;
- Be proactive;
- Knowledge of Java core (8\11);
- Experience with back-end test automation;
- Experience operating in Linux/Unix environments with basic knowledge of networking;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- A technical degree from a reputable University or equivalent years of experience.