Intellias engineers will be a part of IT Transformation project team for our Customer to run PoCs and projects for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking).
The successful candidate will work with card business transformation project. All card systems and services being updated within the framework of the project. Development is based on Scrum (2-week sprints). The product team that is able to independently implement the required functionality, Team compositions is RO, Scrum Master, UX Designer and Development Team.
The main tasks of the team:
- Development of a united front for a bank employee to sell and service customers on card transactions;
- Digitalisation and optimisation of processes.
- Cover the full development cycle and product support;
- Develop both on the front-end (UI microfront-ends of Angular 8+) and back-end services (Java Spring Boot);
- Focus on the requirements that will influence the architecture for designing a solution and thinking through its design;
- Conduct proof-of-concept;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to detail and agree on functional / non-functional requirements;
- Support for inter-team cooperation and integration problems;
- Prepare documentation;
- Lead a team with 4+ developers.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Backend: Java 8+, Spring Framework, Kafka, Postgres SQL, Oracle DB, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Gradle, Maven;
- Other: UML, Swagger, OAUTH2, Intellij IDEA, JUnit, Jest, ELK stack, Prometheus, Nginx, Gitlab, Sonar;
- Soft skills;
- An active person interested in understanding technology and offering his own solution and vision;
- Thinking with business focus;
- Responsibility; creativity; purposefulness;
- At least Intermediate level of English.