The product we create is the Platform providing the next generation of location services intelligence. Offering high-quality services such as map-data, traffic, geocoding and more as a standard, the platform now is evolved to reach the next level offering customers new ways of creating the value for their organizations.
Platform will provide comprehensive software development tools to third-party developers from different industries using which they could ingest, process and analyze sensor data from multiple sources, encode location-related information for people, places and things.
The essential part of the Platform is Software Development Kit for Java and Scala which includes various components and documentation designed to simplify development for the Platform.
Why we rock?
- Data-centric development. We build reusable components that run complex data pipelines at scale through data management, processing and distribution services and APIs;
- Developer oriented process. We create the product which are used by our collegues, software developers. So it's really important for us to make developer experience convenient and modern;
- Visualized location intelligence. The maps rendering service we are working on is one of the key Platform's client-facing features which helps businesses to make sense of location data by empowering 2D and 3D rendering capabilities of modern web browsers;
- Best practices. Platform possesses strong background in continuous delivery approaches, automated testing, and employs the best DevOps practices;
- Self-fulfillment. Stand at the roots of the Platform that will redefine how society thinks about location data and boost your professional value by mastering edge data management techniques.
We are looking for a Java Engineer, who will join the R&D team in developing of the Platform's SDK and a set of tools, libraries, tutorials, examples and archetypes which help 3rd-party developers to quickly integrate with the Platform and be productive up front in building location-based services on top of the Platform. You will work on SDK parts, build out CI/CD pipelines, facilitate implementation of best engineering practices in the R&D team and take about the Platform automation as well as on-boarding of new Platform's services.
- Python / Bash;
- Cucumber / Gherkin;
- Gitlab, Github;
- Maven, Gradle, SBT.