Project: Big Data/DevOps application to visualize, analyze and evaluate vehicle data from driver assistance systems for automated driving. Technologies used: Java/Scala, Spark, AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git, Jira.
- Migration of existing Spark cluster (big data application for autonomous driving and driver assistant systems) to Kubernetes;
- Migration of legacy J2EE app to AWS;
- Collaboration in agile Scrum team (mixed team with T-Systems Germany and Intellias);
- Technical lead for the optional Intellias team.
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills, OOAD, architecture and design patterns;
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering with Java/Scala;
- Experience with large-scale, data-heavy distributed systems (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.);
- Expertise in cloud-based infrastructure (Docker, AWS VPC, AWS EC2, AWS ECS and ECR, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda);
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD);
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Senior/Strong Middle Java Developer
Java, NoSQL, Kafka, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD
Strong Middle / Senior Java Engineer
Java, Linux, Spark, Docker, Flink
Senior Java Developer
TDD, Jenkins, Linux, Python, AWS, Azure, Bash, Docker, Kubernetes, Grafana, Kibana, DevOps, Terraform