In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic, and places data enabling navigation, location-based services, and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for a skilled Software Development Engineer, to take part in the development of in-car navigation product.
Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution
Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability, and modularity
Bug triages / bug fixes for a system that is already in production.
Feature development for upcoming releases.
- Implement ideas from Product Backlog into a reliable working product;
- Promote code quality and app reliability with the latest architectural patterns;
- High code standards, detailed code review with good automatic code quality, and test checking allow for smooth app development.
- Very good proficiency in Swift language and iOS toolkit, with at least 3 years of commercial experience in building a high-quality mobile app;
- Hands-on experience with VIPER pattern, Git;
- App debugging and bug solving, app modularisation with the separated frameworks;
- Dependency Injection (ex. Swinject);
- Production experience with automatic testing and utilizing CI/CD pipelines is required.
- SwiftUI knowledge and experience, as well as creating reusable UI components;
- Experience working on a finance app, mobile security for local data, and consuming REST API (ex. Auth0 or similar) is a big plus;
- Being an author or active contributor to open-source libraries is highly appreciated;
- Knowledge of Objective C is a nice addition.