Intellias moving towards becoming a trusted provider of a full cycle of IT business offering, starting from product ideation and innovation management and ending with legacy product maintanance and product sunset. A new dedicated organization has been established – Technology Office, that shall be the key owner and facilitator of enabling that cycle of offerings.
Internet of Things as already a well-established trend in the world of technology but has received a significant boost caused by global digital transformation processes and also by COVID-19 pandemic. There's a strong demand from enterprise business to improve their efficiency and open new opportunities but bringing IoT into play.
With said above, Technology Office is looking for a IoT Practice Leader who will enable the practice in the company, will create a set of offerings that will complement the portfolio of Intellias’ existing offerings and will drive the new revenue from newly established services.
- Develop a go-2-market plan for IoT solutions being offered by Intellias;
- Develop service portfolio for IoT related services and offering;
- Develop the vision for IoT application in strategic verticals for Intellias;
- Establish IoT competence and become leading IoT practitioner;
- Establish Intellias IoT Lab;
- Enhance technology consultancy practice at Intellias.
- Support business development and pre-sales functions at Intellias;
- Define and maintain skillset(s) required to drive the IoT practice: frameworks, platforms, protocols.
- At least 8+ years of experience in IT;
- Proven record of launching/running IoT Programs in IT service and/or consulting company;
- Knowledge of IoT protocols, especially low level (transport) protocols;
- Knowledge IoT Cloud SDKs and Platforms;
- Experience creating solution architecture for cloud-based, custom-based and proprietary platforms;
- Good knowledge of electronics, schematics, embedded and radio engineering;
- Leadership and communication along with the good presentation skills;
- Willingness to travel.
Nice to have:
- Ms. Sc. in Electronics or similar education is a big plus;
- Product Management certification is a big advantage.
Higher Education: Master’s Degree in Technology.