The mission of Internal Communication at Intellias is to support the Company's culture, values, and ethics and help to achieve its business goals with the help of effective culture-driven communication. We are building an open, two-way communication across the Company, where each employee is informed and engaged.
What You Will Do:
- Design and deliver a variety of communications action plans, timelines, communication campaigns, and deliverables that help us shape the culture, drive engagement, and deliver results;
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and influencers to create high-quality publications and visual content;
- Work with designers and videographers to illustrate messages and create visual concepts for communication campaigns;
- Evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of communication plans, practices, and channels;
- Identify and implement new and innovative communication strategies and tools;
- Organize different events such as town halls, webinars, and other meetings;
- Ensure consistent and authentic, culture-based tone of communication.
- 2+ years of experience in Internal Communication, HR Marketing, Employer branding, preferably at a fast-growing mid-size or large company;
- Experience in developing and implementing internal communication programs;
- Prior experience working with Senior Management, confident collaborating with peers and colleagues at all levels of an organization, capability of cross-functional collaboration;
- Deep understanding of the principles of employee engagement;
- Strong writing skills as well as good experience with video and other types of content, ability to translate complex things into simple, clear communications;
Strong presentation and facilitation skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability, ability to react quickly to changing requirements and a new challenge;
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English**.