Our customer develops and implements mobile enterprise solutions that help clients solve complex business problems and optimize efficiency. With more than two decades of hands-on experience in enhancing the built environment, the company is an innovator in transforming the workflow, improving performance and asset management.
Our client’s solutions help forward-thinking organizations strategically utilize their physical assets, which results in significant savings, higher return on investment, and reduced risk. The software and solutions delivered led to critical improvements in the accuracy and efficiency of data collection and reporting, allowing management to see instantaneous results. Projects include web portals, mobile and cloud-based platforms that enable teams to collect, share, and access data in real-time remotely.
- Maintain, refactor, design, and write modules and sub-systems of average complexity;
- Effective communication with client and development team;
- Strive to learn business domain;
- Proactivity in helping team to finish committed scope of work;
- Constant self-improvement and development of work-related skills.
- Strong experience with C#, .NET Framework;
- Strong experience with ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web Forms;
- Good OOP and OOD knowledge. Understanding of SOLID principles;
- Good experience with database development and design using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Good T-SQL knowledge;
- Good understanding of data access technologies e.g. Entity Framework, ADO.NET;
- Experience with Agile development.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of SQL Server Reporting Services and Power BI;
- Understanding of Power BI platforms e.g. Crystal Reports;
- Understanding of full text search engines e.g. Apache Solr, Elastic Search, Lucene etc.;
- Experience working with IDEAs other than Visual Studio e.g. Dev Express;
- Cloud computing understanding (Azure, AWS etc.).