Following rapid growth over the last 6 years, Intellias now invests into a scaleable Sales & Marketing organization. Our ambitious growth goals for 2019 define our need to quickly acquire new talents for different roles and with varied skillsets. To facilitate these plans we are looking for Marketing Managers to take end to end ownership of industry marketing in selected verticals.
- Provide strategic direction to all marketing activities, help define positioning, value proposition and communication strategy in the target industry;
- Build and refine marketing plan for industry launch and/or sustainment;
- Act as an interface between Marketing, Delivery and Sales to ensure we achieve the agreed upon KPIs;
- Work closely with researchers to identify market trends, needs and continually assess the competitive landscape;
- Coordinate the efforts of content, pr&promotion, lead generation teams to conceptualize, plan and execute inbound and outbound campaigns. Help create presentations and marketing collateral, build brand awareness in the target Industry;
- Own the roadmap for Industry campaigns and ongoing activities, ensure that both the deadlines and quality of the deliverables are met;
- Regularly report on performance to stakeholders, making suggestions for optimization and sharing insights.
- 5+ years of experience in product/service marketing, ideally in B2B space;
- Good understanding of IT Industry, from local IT Outsourcing market to global technology trends.
- Experience with one of the following industries/domains would be a big plus: FinTech, IoT & Big Data, Travel, Retail, Energy, Agriculture, Transportation & Logistics, Real Estate & Facility Managers;
- At least Upper intermediate level of English, German would be a plus;
- A strong communicator, able to influence and persuade others;
- The ability to be comfortable engaging stakeholders across Delivery and Marketing, efficiently lead cross-functional teams;
- The ability to operate in ambiguity and in a fast paced environment.