Intellias HR Marketing Team is looking for HR Marketing Specialist who will assist with a full set of marketing activities related to recruiting marketing and brand awareness support.
We would like our new team member to be strong in interpersonal communication, able to prioritize assignments against the team’s big picture goals and to be a proactive team player.
We work in a fast-paced environment full of creative and challenging ideas. We need a professional to transform these ideas into a part of business-oriented results.
- Maintain internal communication and activities in the Company;
- Support the team in event management;
- Collaborate with outside agencies and coordinate vendors to execute multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- Conduct vendor researchers and discover new opportunities;
- Establish and support relations with educational establishments by sponsorships, open lectures, and other activities;
- Prepare and distribute corporate POS materials and souvenirs;
- Work with designers, video productions, and creative agencies to create concepts and artifacts;
- Support the team with creative ideas and plans for their realization.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field;
- 1-2 years of marketing experience;
- The position requires both digital and traditional marketing skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks;
- Proactiveness and curiosity;
- At least Intermediate English level.