EveryMatrix is looking for Dedicated HR Generalist to join our Lviv office. Our ideal candidate will successfully combine HR and recruitment competencies and experience, will fully understand client's business needs and help the team to grow.
- Participating in employees’ onboarding process and rotation program;
- Conducting employees talks and one-to-one meetings with employees;
- Maintaining employee satisfaction measurement procedure, analyzing and presenting results, elaborating corrective actions if needed;
- Conducting exit interviews and analyzing attrition data per unit;
- Collaborating with Project Managers in order to track all employees’ related procedures in the Company;
- Organizing team events and help organize corporate events;
- Stimulate employees’ development, organize internal trainings, provide assistance in participating in external trainings;
- Full life-cycle recruitment from the understanding of vacancy requirements, sourcing of candidates, pro-active search, networking, interviewing candidates to negotiating potential offers;
- Cooperation with project managers during recruiting process, counseling managers on candidate selection.
- 2+ years of experience as People Partner or HR Manager in IT field;
- Good knowledge of different recruitment practices, interviewing process;
- Experience in HR processes;
- Excellent networking skills, strong skills in communication, presentation, negotiation;
- High level of self-organization and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently without day-to-day supervision;
- Upper-Intermediate (or higher) level of English;
- Being a proactive and result-oriented person;
- Nice to have;
- Experience in mentorship, couching, development career / professional paths;
- Higher Education:Bachelor’s Degree.