We are looking for a highly skilled and creative HR Event Manager to manage Intellias internal events. The ideal candidate will organize effective, cost-efficient, and most importantly, memorable events.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating creative concepts and organizing a wide variety of internal events that support corporate communication strategy and contribute to strengthening of Intellias employer brand.
We are expecting you to be very well-organized and competent in building lasting relationships with vendors. Strong communication skills, good time management and attention to detail are a must.
- Plan and organize corporate events, parties, get-togethers, quests, challenges, team buildings;
- Vendors and contractors relationships management;
- Support and hold internal educational events (seminars, webinars, trainings);
- Plan and manage an annual budget, adjust forecasts;
- Evaluate and track the success of events.
- Experience in organizing events of different types for 500+ participants (parties / corporate events / festivals / competitions / tournaments) from conception to fulfillment;
- Good knowledge of locations for different types of events, ability to find the space appropriate for an event;
- Budgeting skills;
- Communication skills;
- A knack for problem-solving;
- Network in show business;
- Ability to work on different tasks simultaneously;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Intermediate English.