We are looking for a proactive leader with experience in managing of internal staffing/resourcing team.
- Managing of the Staffing Partners team;
- Control over the operational KPIs and introduction of staffing best practices;
- Ensure that delivery projects are properly provisioned with right talents to assure timely delivery;
- Be a valuable partner for delivery managers in all staffing and resourcing activities (ramp up and ramp down);
- Take part in project staffing planning, validate vacancies, define achievable schedules;
- Together with delivery managers be co-responsible for staffing results;
- Communicate with many staffing channels (e.g., reserve, recruiting etc.) to get right candidates in optimal time frame;
- Monitor channel productivity and facilitate inter-department collaboration, inform stakeholders with actual status;
- Collect forecast for future needs in talent resources taking into account upcoming new projects and growth of existing accounts;
- Improve existing staffing and resourcing processes for assigned delivery engagements;
- Document process guidelines, define procedures and communicate best practices.
- The perfect-fit candidate should have HR\Recruiting\Resource Management background;
- At least 2-year experience in managing a team with similar functions (i.e., staffing, resourcing, recruiting);
- Understanding of business processes, ability to design and optimize staffing processes;
- Positive and proactive attitude to personal responsibilities;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people;
- Assertive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to be diplomatic or firm when necessary in order to drive business forward or obtain results;
- Highly detail oriented and able to work autonomously;
- General understanding of IT expert specialization (programming languages, technologies etc.);
- Basic understanding of projects scheduling and change management;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease;
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups.