Head of People Partnership Program will drive business value through employee retention, onboarding, HR services, and people development. In this role, you will help develop and drive the culture of the organization and build a highly engaged working environment. You will be responsible for leading an excellent People Partnership team to help the company to be the employer of choice. This role is responsible for continuously evaluating and optimizing People Partnership program and related initiatives, and report directly to the Employee Experience Director.
- Provide partnership to the business in developing strategic plans of retention and growing top-performing talent in-line with the business priorities;
- Work with the company’s management to establish a successful retention practice;
- Build and lead an effective and result-oriented People Partnership team;
- Provide leadership in developing and executing retention strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, be a trusted expert in all HR fields;
- Be an employee advocate, staying close to the employee base while keeping the best interests of the company in mind at all times;
- Positively evolve the employee culture and introduce initiatives designed to enhance the culture of mutual trust, respect, professional excellence, and initiative;
- Serve as an escalation point within the People Partnership team to counsel employees on policy violations, issues, and other concerns;
- Develop and provide training to People Partners and managers regarding employee relations issues, external/internal trends, re-organizations, etc.;
- Contribute to the HR technology (HRIS) vision and implementation;
- Evaluate department and company effectiveness through compiling and developing analytical data as relates to the People Partnership functions.
- 7+ years of experience as Head of HR, HR generalist, People Partner, HR BP, including strategic support for the company to align HR practices with the business priorities;
- 5+ years of people management and development experience;
- Proven experience applying knowledge of HR to specific business needs;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment and be able to successfully juggle multiple priorities;
- Strong understanding of HRIS systems supporting the HR functions;
- Ability to understand the business to influence business decisions;
- Experience in executing an HR strategy and influencing individuals outside of HR to take action in the best interest of the business and employees;
- Confident in stepping forward to confront difficult issues;
- Belief in the value of the HR function;
- Confidence to have a strong point of view and express it even if it proves unpopular;
- An ability to build long-term, trusting relationships with colleagues;
- A focus on delivering business outcomes through making best use of the whole HR function and acting as a strong role-model for the rest of the team.