Intellias is a firm believer in decisions supported by hard facts and sound analytics, which unmistakably fuel a continual improvement of our processes and the overall business. Driven by this belief, we are seeking a data analytics guru who will lead Intellias transformation into a data-driven organization.
- Level up corporate analytics maturity to address the growing demand for data-driven decision-making;
- Facilitate the establishment and execution of strategy, vision, and roadmap for long-term analytics needs, including enterprise data warehouse, business intelligence, analytics, and data management;
- Develop relationships and work closely with business stakeholders to assess their needs and priorities in data analytics;
- Collaborate effectively with other Intellias departments to accomplish common goals;
- Communicate the value and be responsible for the entire lifecycle of data analytics solutions and infrastructure, ensuring data quality and proper governance;
- Lead the team to apply analytics to solve complex business problems;
- Present analytical conclusions to the leadership team and other stakeholders;
- Ensure that analytics activities are aligned with the company’s overall strategic objectives;
- Apply business strategy and drive technology strategy, balancing short-term and long-term needs to ensure that the architecture is scalable and evolvable;
- Research regularly on the best data management approaches to cover the company’s business analytics needs with best efficiency;
- Identify key areas to achieve overarching business strategy; manage multiple sources of data to identify the areas capable of bringing the most benefit.
- Understanding data analytics landscape, technologies, best practices, and trends
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work at both the strategic and tactical levels, from high-level vision, strategy, roadmap to day-to-day delivery of individual work items
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate the rationale for decisions and explain problems and solutions effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven experience in delivering enterprise information management and/or business intelligence solutions to a large number of end users
- Project and people management skills, experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Experience of product ownership/management in an agile delivery context
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to collaborate with people at all levels throughout the organization
- Minimum 5-year experience of working with data and analytics.