BPM department at Intellias plays key role in development of the company. We drive and manage corporate change management, process improvement and automation.
We are looking for the Head of Corporate Information Systems to join the team and help us reaching the objectives within complex and challenging environment.
Head of Corporate Information Systems is responsible for planning and managing the design, development, operation and maintenance of the Corporate Information Systems program and projects.
- Planning and managing the design, integration, and implementation of the Corporate Information Systems;
- Ensuring success of business process automation initiatives;
- Working closely with the process and product owners to manage the day-to-day work of the development team;
- Ensuring that quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
- Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities of all of the project team members;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising team members. Influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, providing timely feedback to individuals;
- Maintaining and reviewing technical documentation;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring goals achievement;
- Producing agreed regular progress reports on the program status for the company management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management of Information Systems;
- 4+ year full-time practice as a Project Manager with direct project accountability;
- Experience in managing the development of Corporate Information Systems is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in managing teams of 10+ people;
- Experience in requirements analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Knowledge of different software methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, RUP, Waterfall;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving inter-dependencies;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity.